Enter #MyCarLife for a Chance to WIn £250 Vouchers
Our latest research results are in and, after polling over 2000 motorists across the UK, we identified what cars most of us own over our lifetime from the moment we pass our driving tests until we hit retirement.
Where are you in our motoring lifecycle? We want to know what car you own right now! So, we're giving you the chance to win your choice of £250 of Marks and Spencer, Amazon or Argos vouchers, to top your Christmas pressies fund, in exchange for sharing your car selfie with us.
To Enter our competition simply:
1) Share a photo of you and your car on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @zuto with #MyCarLife.
2) Comment on Facebook competition posts with a photo of you and your car.
ZUTO #MYCARLIFE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By choosing to enter this competition you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- This competition is open to residents of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland aged 18 and over.
- Zuto (the “Promoter”) does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- Zuto partners are excluded from entering the competition. Entries submitted by Zuto partners will therefore be deemed invalid.
- Entry is free of any purchase of goods.
- Contestants can enter this competition via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
To enter this competition, contestants must complete at least one of the following submissions: 1) Share a photo of themselves and their car @Zuto with #MyCarLife on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. 2) Comment on at least one Zuto Facebook competition post with a photo of themselves and their car.
Entries deemed to include illegal, unsafe or offensive activity will be immediately removed and disqualified. If applicable, Zuto reserves the right to report the entrant and image(s) posted to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- The prize for this competition is the winner’s choice of either £250 of Argos vouchers, £250 of Marks and Spencer vouchers or £250 of Amazon vouchers.
- All entries will be judged by Zuto and the winner will be selected by Zuto.
Winners and Prize Delivery
- The competition will close at midnight on Thursday 3rd December 2015.
- Winners will be notified by mention in Zuto Facebook, Twitter & Instagram winner announcement posts on Friday 4th December 2015.
- The winner must respond to the notification post mentioning them, via their chosen social media channel of entry, with their full name and details requested to arrange prize delivery, within 7 days from the time of notification from Zuto.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within 7 days of notification or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason, which is beyond the Zuto's reasonable control, then Zuto reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- There are no alternatives to the prize options offered and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. Zuto reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any events that render the prize draw or the rewarding of the prize impossible and that are beyond the Zuto's control. Zuto may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Promotion.
- The details of the winners will be available for three months after the closing date by direct message.
- Winners may be required, at Zuto’s request, to participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as Social Media publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to Zuto using their name and photo submission in promotional material.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and location for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winners', and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, Zuto will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion publicly via social media, but will respond to questions via direct message or sent by email.
- Any entrant posting or seen to be submitting competition entries on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or elsewhere during the competition that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants, followers or fans of Zuto or directly aimed at Zuto, will be disqualified from the draw. The promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to any such behaviour and which may results in that entrant’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- Zuto’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this competition.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by Zuto for the purpose of conducting this promotion, such as winner communication. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1984 and 1998).
- All entrants must adhere to Facebook’s, Twitter’s and Instagram’s rules or terms of service in respect of this promotion.
- This promotions is in no way endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- The promoter is Zuto, Winterton House, Winterton Way, Macclesfield, SK11 0LP.