Get Home For Christmas On Us!
This Christmas, 9.9 million of us will be packing our car boots to the brim with gifts and heading home to join our nearest and dearest for the festive season. If you’ve spoilt people a little too much (as usual) leaving your bank account looking worse for wear this December, us Zutonites want to help!
We’re giving one lucky winner £200 towards their travel expenses to get home this Christmas.
For your chance to win, comment on our Facebook competition post, comment on our LinkedIn competition post or tweet @Zuto with #XmasTravels with your correct answer to:
When will the roads be busiest this Christmas?
a) 11:42am on Christmas Eve
b) 11:42am on Christmas Day
c) 11:42 on Boxing Day
HINT: You can find the answer in our blog.
Zuto #XmasTravels Competition Terms and Conditions
By choosing to enter this competition you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- This competition is open to residents of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, aged 18 and over.
- Zuto (the “Promoter”) does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- Zuto partners are excluded from entering the competition. Entries submitted by Zuto partners will therefore be deemed invalid.
- Entry is free of any purchase of goods.
- Contestants can enter this competition via Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin.
- To enter this competition, contestants must submit their correct answer to the question "When will roads be busiest this Christmas?" of a) 11:42am on Christmas Eve, or b)11:42am on Christmas Day, or c) 11:42 on Boxing Day.
Answers must be submitted by completing one or more of the follow actions: 1) Commenting with their correct answer on atleast one Facebook competition post. 2) Commenting their correct answer on atleast LinkedIn competition post. 3) Posting their correct answer on Twitter @Zuto with #XmasTravels. - Entries deemed to include illegal, unsafe or offensive activity will be immediately removed and disqualified. If applicable, Zuto reserves the right to report the entrant and social media post to Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn .
- The prize for this competition is £200 cash.
- All valid entries will automatically be entered into a competition sweepstake.
Winner Selection and Prize Delivery
- The competition will close at midnight on Monday 14th December 2015.
- The winner will be selected by a random sweepstake of all valid entries.
- Winners will be notified by mention in Zuto Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn winner announcement posts on Tuesday 15th December 2015.
- The winner must respond to the notification post mentioning them, via their chosen social media channel of entry, with their full name and details requested to arrange prize delivery, within 7 days from the time of notification from Zuto.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within 7 days of notification or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason, which is beyond the Zuto's reasonable control, then Zuto reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- There are no alternatives to the prize options offered and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. Zuto reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- The prize of £200 cash will be transferred to the winner’s bank account of choice, as instructed by the winner, in response to Zuto competition winner posts.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any events that render the prize draw or the rewarding of the prize impossible and that are beyond the Zuto's control. Zuto may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion.
- The details of the winner will be available for three months after the closing date by direct message.
- Winner may be required, at Zuto’s request, to participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as Social Media publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to Zuto using their name and competition entry submission in promotional material.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and location for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use the winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, Zuto will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion publicly via social media, but will respond to questions via direct message or sent by email.
- Any entrant posting or seen to be submitting competition entries on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or elsewhere during the competition that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants, followers or fans of Zuto or directly aimed at Zuto, will be disqualified from the draw. The promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to any such behaviour and which may results in that entrant’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- Zuto’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this competition.
- The personal information entrant’s provide will be used by Zuto for the purpose of conducting this promotion, such as winner communication. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1984 and 1998).
- All entrants must adhere to Facebook’s, Twitter’s and LinkedIn’s rules or terms of service in respect of this promotion.
- This promotions is in no way endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- The promoter is Zuto, Winterton House, Winterton Way, Macclesfield, SK11 0LP.