Win a Silverstone Skidpan fun day for two!
Summer is definitely over. And now the dry, warm sunny days have ended, it’s time to start thinking about getting prepped for winter. And that means not only prepping your car, but brushing-up on your driving skills too.
One way of doing that, is to get yourself some training on how to deal with a skid. Now skidding might seem like it’s something you’ll only do in the wintery snow and ice, but it can happen on wet roads too. And we all know how wet the UK can be in the winter, don’t we!
The official statistics give a slippery road that's due to weather as the cause of the accident in 8% of cases. So, avoid adding yourself to that stat by entering this competition to win a Red Letter Days Silverstone Skidpan at Silverstone day for two.
Here’s what you’ll do:
• Learn about skid avoidance and recovery with a Silverstone driving experience
• Use techniques that simulate loss of car control
• The thrill of driving on ice and aquaplaning but in complete safety
There are some restrictions on this experience, so please make sure you read all the Key Info, particularly the Participant Guidelines, before entering the competition.
Okay, so just answer the question below and you’ll be entered into a draw for the prize. It’s that simple!
What percentage of accidents are caused by a slippery road?
Click here to enter
#SkidpanFunDay Competition Terms & Conditions
• This competition is open to residents of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, aged 18 and over.
• Zuto (the “Promoter”) does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
• Zuto partners are excluded from entering the competition. Entries submitted by Zuto partners will therefore be deemed invalid.
• Entry is free of any purchase of goods.
• To enter this competition, contestants must answer the question correctly.
• The prize is a Red Letter Days Silverstone Skidpan at Silverstone for two people, which will be given to one winner.
• This promotion is promoted and managed by Zuto, but standard Red Letter Days Terms and Conditions do also apply.
Winner Selection and Prize Delivery
• The competition will close at midnight on the 21st October 2016
• All valid entries will automatically be entered into a draw. One winner and will then be selected at random.
• Winners will be notified by 4th November 2016.
• Winners must respond to the notification email within 28 days of receiving it, but no later than 18th November 2016.
• If the winner does not contact us within 28 days of notification, or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason, which is beyond Zuto's reasonable control, then Zuto reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• There are no alternatives to the prize option offered and prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Zuto reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
• Prizes will be posted by Zuto to the delivery addresses instructed by the winners. The prize will be posted to the winners within 7 days of the winner's prize claim.
• Zuto (the Promoter) will not be liable for any events that render the prize draw, or the rewarding of the prize impossible, that are beyond the Zuto's control. Zuto may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion.
• The details of the winner will be available for three months after the closing date by direct message.
• The winner may be required, at Zuto’s request, to participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as Social Media publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to Zuto using their name and competition entry submission in promotional material.
• Winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and location for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use winners’, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion.
• To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, Zuto will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion publicly via social media, but will respond to questions via direct message or sent by email.
• Zuto’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
• This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this competition.
• The personal information entrants provide will be used by Zuto for the purpose of conducting this promotion, such as winner communication. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1998).
• The promoter is Zuto, Winterton House, Winterton Way, Macclesfield, SK11 0LP.