Which workers are the nation's best drivers?
Think you know who the nation's best drivers are? Answer below and you could win an advanced driving course worth over £150!
From Accountants to Zoologists, everyone likes to think of themselves as being a great driver. However, when it actually boils down to it, only one profession can boast the title of being Britain's best behind the wheel.
We surveyed thousands of people across the UK to find out which workforce takes the top spot - Was it estate agents, chefs, farmers or police officers? Guess correctly, and you might just bag yourself a driving course worth over £150.
One winner will be packed at random – so providing you've got the answer right, you might just be that lucky person!
Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to the Zuto ("the competition") run by Zuto("the company"), and by entering themselves into the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them. Those who do not agree will not be entered into the competition.
- The offer includes one prize: one advanced driving course worth £150– only one entrant will win this prize.
- This competition is open only to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Employees of the company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition or its operation are not allowed to apply.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize or any portion of it with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Entries must be received by the closing date: Midnight on 20th February 2016.
- The winner will be notified via Email by 22nd February 2016.
- Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- By entering into the competition, the winners agree to participate in publicity following the competition, should it be required. This may include use of their name and image in online and offline publicity, communications, and in any other media worldwide without any fee being paid.
- To the extent permitted by law, the company and its agents and representatives hereby expressly exclude any liability whether in contract, tort, criminal law, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, injury or disappointment (including without limitation any pure economic loss) suffered or incurred by any entrant, winner or any third party whether foreseeable or not in connection with: (a) any act or omission of the company in developing, planning and administering the competition; (b) any entry or attempted entry into the competition.
- Entrants agree that by entering the competition their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the company for the purposes of administering the competition and for the marketing and sending of other special offers where you have consented to receive the same.
- Entrants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, software and/or hardware that may be required in order to create and/or submit any entry.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the company will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.