Win a Halfords Ultimate Winter Service and Car Care Kit
Christmas is just around the corner and we’re getting ready to celebrate the end of a wonderful year for Zuto. And what better way to celebrate than extending our Christmas cheer to you!
As well as sharing our latest findings on the Great Christmas migration, advice on manufacturer warranties and winter car care tips, we’re also giving you the chance to win some goodies for your car.
Gearing up for festive celebrations means most of us don't prepare our cars for the cold winter conditions. So, in conjunction with our friends at Halfords Autocentre, we’re giving away an ultimate winter service and car care kit bundle. This includes a six piece winter essentials kit, a full winter service conducted by experts, an antifreeze change and top up (strong stuff), a Duxback windscreen treatment AND a £10 Halfords voucher to spend in store.
To enter, just like our Facebook page and comment on our Facebook competition post with your answer to the following question:
What is the top essential winter item most people keep in their cars?
HINT: Check out our latest winter car care research article to find the correct answer.
Zuto Winter TLC Competition Terms and Conditions
By choosing to enter this competition you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- This competition is open to residents of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, aged 18 and over.
- Zuto (the “Promoter”) does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- Zuto partners are excluded from entering the competition. Entries submitted by Zuto partners will therefore be deemed invalid.
- Entry is free of any purchase of goods.
- To enter this competition contestants must like the Zuto Facebook Page and comment on the Facebook competition post with their correct answer to the question: What is the No.1 essential most people keep in their car in winter?
- Entries deemed to include illegal, unsafe or offensive activity will be immediately removed and disqualified. If applicable, Zuto reserves the right to report the entrant and social media post to Facebook.
- The main prize is one Full Winter Preparation Service (RRP £39.99) at the winners nearest Halfords Autocentre, plus one Halfords 6pc Winter Essentials Kit (RRP £10.00) and £10 Halfords voucher to redeem in store on winter products (RRP £10)
- The main prize excludes any additional labour costs which are occurred if any extra work that is required as a result of the service.
- Zuto will book the winter prep service on your behalf once you have been notified and we have identified your nearest Halfords AC.
- The four runner up prizes are 1 x Halfords 6pc Winter Essentials Kit (RRP £10.00) - Main winner and runners up will receive six piece winter kit via post before the 31st of January 2016.
- This promotion is promoted and managed by Zuto but standard Halfords Auto Centre terms and conditions do also apply.
Winner Selection and Prize Delivery
- The competition will close at midnight on Monday 4th January 2015.
- All valid entries will automatically be entered into a competition sweepstake. One winner and four runner-up winners will then be selected at random. The first winner selected (at random) will win one Halfords Autocentres Winter Preparation Service and one Halfords six-piece Winter Essentials Kit. The second, third, fourth and fifth winners selected (at random) will win one Halfords six-piece Winter Essentials Kits each.
- Winners will be notified by mention in Zuto Facebook winner announcement posts on Tuesday 5th January 2015.
- Winners must respond to the notification post mentioning them, via their chosen social media channel of entry, with their full name and details requested to arrange prize delivery, within 7 days from the time of notification from Zuto.
- If winners cannot be contacted within 7 days of notification or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason, which is beyond the Zuto's reasonable control, then Zuto reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- There are no alternatives to the prize options offered and prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Zuto reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- Prizes will be posted by Zuto to the delivery addresses instructed by the winners. The prize will be posted to all winners within 7 days winners’ prize claims.
- Zuto (the Promoter) will not be liable for any events that render the prize draw or the rewarding of the prize impossible and that are beyond the Zuto's control. Zuto may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion.
- The details of the winner will be available for three months after the closing date by direct message.
- Winners may be required, at Zuto’s request, to participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as Social Media publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to Zuto using their name and competition entry submission in promotional material.
- Winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and location for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use winners’, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, Zuto will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion publicly via social media, but will respond to questions via direct message or sent by email.
- Any entrant posting or seen to be submitting competition entries on Facebook or elsewhere during the competition that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants, users or fans of Zuto or directly aimed at Zuto, will be disqualified from the competition. The promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook, Twitter or other websites to any such behaviour which may results in that entrant’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- Zuto’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this competition.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by Zuto for the purpose of conducting this promotion, such as winner communication. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1998).
- All entrants must adhere to Facebook rules and terms of service in respect of this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by Facebook.
- The promoter is Zuto, Winterton House, Winterton Way, Macclesfield, SK11 0LP