Can I get car finance with a CCJ?

Help & Advice

You may still be able to secure finance through Zuto if you have incurred a CCJ. If you paid the full amount of a CCJ within a month you can get the judgment removed from the register. Meanwhile, if you paid after a month, you can get the record marked as ‘satisfied’ in the register. You need to contact the court to and prove payment to get the record changed and an administration fee will apply, typically £15.

The longer ago you had the CCJ was, the less likely lenders are to take account of it. We’d recommend you look at any judgments against you on the register of judgments. This will cost £4. If the information on the register is wrong, you can contact Trust Online, who will check the details with the court.

Arrange a call back

Opening hours:
9am to 8pm Monday - Friday
9am to 6pm Saturday
10am to 6pm Sunday and Bank Holidays