Zuto Test Drive Survey T&Cs
Below follows full terms and conditions for the prize draw which people have the option to enter, following full completion of the Zuto Test Drive Survey.
• This prize draw is open to residents of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, aged 18 and over.
• Zuto (the “Promoter”) does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
• Zuto partners are excluded from entering the prize draw. Entries submitted by Zuto partners will therefore be deemed invalid.
• Entry is free of any purchase of goods
• To enter this competition, contestants must complete the Zuto Test Drive Survey in full and include their email address.
• The prize is £100 of Amazon gift vouchers
• This promotion is promoted and managed by Zuto, but standard Amazon Terms and Conditions for use of their vouchers do also apply.
Winner Selection and Prize Delivery
• The competition will close at 23:59 on Thursday 31st August, 2017.
• All valid entries will automatically be entered into a prize draw. One winner and will then be selected at random.
• Winners will be notified by noon on Thursday 7th September, 2017.
• Winners must respond to the notification email within 28 days of receiving it.
• If the winner does not contact us within 28 days of notification, or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason, which is beyond Zuto's reasonable control, then Zuto reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• There are no alternatives to the prize option offered and prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Zuto reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
• Prizes will be emailed by Zuto to the email address instructed by the winners. The prize will be emailed to the winners within 7 days of the winner's prize claim.
• Zuto (the Promoter) will not be liable for any events that render the prize draw, or the rewarding of the prize impossible, that are beyond the Zuto's control. Zuto may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion.
• The details of the winner will be available for three months after the closing date by direct message.
• The winner may be required, at Zuto’s request, to participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as Social Media publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to Zuto using their name and competition entry submission in promotional material.
• Winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and location for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use winners’, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion.
• To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, Zuto will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion publicly via social media, but will respond to questions via direct message or sent by email.
• Zuto’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
• This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this competition.
• The personal information entrants provide will be used by Zuto for the purpose of conducting this promotion, such as winner communication. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1998).
• The promoter is Zuto, Winterton House, Winterton Way, Macclesfield, SK11 0LP.